Monday, March 12, 2012

YOU'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!!!! cora/umeza and probably other stuff.....







Complaints have arrived about the split zip files, so I went ahead and checked this one


1) both files downloaded OK, using the links from the blog, not anything that I had saved
2) I saved them into a separate folder
3) I extracted them using the same program that I used to split them, yclept "Peazip" it's a freeware program
4) I converted them to wav using TLH.




everything seems to be ok on this end, I guess the problems that have been occurring are due to the usual " YOU'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!!!!" issue.


aaaand, these split zips for this fileset have been downloaded 32x per my sendspace manager, and I've only gotten one complaint, so sounds like


YOU'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment