Sunday, April 24, 2011

seeking German translation........

seeking German translation.......

I got an interesting file the other day, it's some band called Ghedalia Tazartes, sounds sort of like Tuvan vocalists with some electronics and maybe accordion.....there's a pretty extensive German into/innero/utero/outtro to it, and I'd like to know what's being said...........

here's the link to a mp3 pull of it

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mt3jtq



looks sort of like a younger Leonard Cohen wearing golf slacks/kilt



if anyone can translate and send me back an mp3 or a wav or even a doc/txt file, I'd be totally grateful, or they could even paraphrase it sort of with the highlights or lowlights of what's being said.....

my email is, by the way ilduclo AT hotmail DOT com.

greets and thanks in advance

by the way, according to my stats on this blog, I have quite a number of hits from Europe including Austria and Germany, so I know you're out there.......

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 AM

    I cannot translate from german, but you can at least read this (and watch the videos):

    http://julietippex.com/blog/roster/ghedalia-tazartes/


    Spirito Bono

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that , I'll czecherere out

    ReplyDelete