Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Earth 6/23/08 WoW Hall Eugene OR

Earth

6/23/08 WoW Hall Eugene OR
------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------
aud dpa 4061’s>spsb3>d100 master--60 min

an ild build

seen these guys a couple 3 or 4 times, this is the earlier line up before they added the cello player, a lot of people really like them, I'm sort of more Khanate/Sunno)) Yob leaning myself.....but

here's the link for downloadie




no megaupload anymore, but I can reup and send a link to individuals on request, let me know, I'll keep the megalink below, just in case it comes back somehow

______________________________________________

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6JMVZ1O
====================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment