Saturday, February 04, 2012

Jim O"Rourke-- Icky Mori-- Tim Barnes --Boston 2oo2









Jim O'Rourke with Icky Mori and Tim Barnes




5/11/02


The Oni Gallery
Boston MA


 aud  rec




I did a bunch of edits on this cutting out digi noise. Sounds a lot better than when I got it





NEW file sharing service attempt on this, Hotfile. com ( out of Panama)  Supposed to be relatively stable and has a decent 400 MB file size.



Give this a try and let me know if your download work OK, I'll do more with this than with yousendit, it keeps files for only a fricking WEEK !











http://hotfile.com/dl/144981008/e66fbaa/ORourke_Mori_Barnes.zip.html

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Download was fine- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info, I'm going to use this more often

    ReplyDelete